Wednesday 14 December 2011

 Assignment 1 

Assignment 1 was very challenging for me.  Gathering and analysing data is not my forte. I did try to do my best, but I know that it was not great.  Maybe I'll do better next time.

I am editing this blog because as I reflect, I must correct the foregoing statement.  It is not really the collecting and analyzing of data that is my weakness, but rather the use of Excel as a tool for analyzing and representing the data.  This is a weak area that, like other teachers, I will have to work on. 

I cannot pretend, I think reality is just setting in; this is a really challenging course. This course is very close to a bachelor's degree level.  One thing I can say is that it will help me to keep my brain active. 

Well I want to wish the best to all of the members of my group.  Let's continue to plod on.

Joycelyn Henry



No comments:

Post a Comment