Thursday 1 December 2011

Group 2A-5: Activity 2: Word processor as an administrative resource

I learnt to use the computer very late in life and before doing so I was mortally afraid of it. However, I was forced to do so when I found myself in university and had to present word processed assignments instead of hand written. Well since I have learnt to use the computer, it has become indispensable to me especially in my role as a principal.  I can't imagine having to hand write all those letters, notes, and reports by hand.  Before, I found it so tedious, as well as time consuming to do so.  I am still exploring and learning new ways to use the computer but for now, word processing has become a regular feature in the execution of my daily administrative tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment