Tuesday 13 December 2011

Group 1B4: Assignment 1
It's good learning to work with technology.  So far, I can say that I have learnt how to blog, among other things. I am finding this course quite challenging, but I know that it is good for me since I have not done any serious studying since I came back from studying abroad.. 


Doing Assignment I has been my greatest challenge so far.  One of the conclusions I drew from the readings was that teachers who are going to teach and learn with ICT would like to have technical support available when 'things fall apart'.  Well I have proven that to be true as things just seem to be falling apart all around me.  I am keenly aware that learning is truly dynamic and that we always have to study to keep abreast with new skill and strategies in teaching. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment