Friday 16 December 2011

2A-5: Activity 4A: Spreadsheets for Administrative Purposes

I am feeling very good  about myself today.  I was able to complete up to the 13th section of this activity.  I am not really  a competent user of Excel, but I learnt quite a lot form doing this activity and what made me feel especially good is that I did it all by myself.  I tried to complete the 14th step, but I did not get it after several tries, but I  know that I am going to get it done.  I am determined.

I really did find this activity very enjoyable in the end and I am coming to an even greater awareness that one can teach oneself anything if they have the 'stick-to-it-iveness' to get the task completed.

For the most part, I taught myself to use the computer and every time I use one, I find new things to do. I realize that there are lots of things that I still can't do, so I'll just have to keep on exploring and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment