Monday 12 March 2012

Group 2A5: Activity 11
I became so excited about setting up your own PLN that I actually set up two different ones.  I wanted to get other educators’ ideas about what is happening with technology in their schools so that was the reason I gave for establishing a PLN. Actually I named one of them ICT for 21st Century Primary School Teachers. The second PLN that I set up was on Classroom 2.0.  I chose this one from among all the other educational ones that I visited because it had a lot of current activities.  I really like the idea of being able to get as well as to share ideas.

http://www.classroom20.com/profile/JoycelynGDHenry



Please join my PLN and follow me on Twitter. 

I must also admit that I like the idea of being able to publish my thoughts, views and ideas in a meaningful context and in a way that people can learn from me and I from the.   I also think that it is great that I can start a discussion and have others make their contribution. Just today I was able to comment on a discussion concerning cursive writing, a topic that is dear to my heart, because I hate to see the bad handwriting that people have today.

Before this activity, I never saw social networking as an educational resource, so this is quite a novel idea and I like it; I think that it's just great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment